Mobileread
R.A. Scully's Silvinesh Series - Free until July 31st on Smashwords [post #13]
#1  RAScully 07-19-2010, 09:17 PM
Hey all, new fantasy scif-fi author here, from Canada, ehh!

The first of my Series, The High Wizard of Silvinesh, is currently available wordwide, available in Hardcover, Trade Paperback and most recently on Smashwords in all ebook formats. Check out a sample today, let me know what you think. Also, please visit my website http://www.highwizardofsilvinesh.com and check out my blog and current contest.

Recently released in Trade Paperback is the second of my series, Cold Winter's Magic. I will soon have it on Smashwords, possibly this weekend, darn day job always getting in the way of my passion

I plan to release the final book in my planned trilogy early next year. It will conclude this first storyline, but there will definately be more to come, possibly with the Children of Silvinesh, set many years later.

I also want to create a modern day sci-fi fantasy, no vamps! I'm thinking of doing something related to the 2012 alignment with magic and science clashing, you'll see

Again, please let me know what you think, it is the readers and their feedback that makes this all worthwhile. I am heading up to the Ottawa Can Con on Aug 20-22, can't wait! I'm scheduled to do a reading and am literally on top of the world, wish me luck

image »

image »

#2  Worldwalker 07-19-2010, 10:41 PM
Jesus Christ on a crutch, do something about that picture!

#3  RAScully 07-20-2010, 07:10 AM
There, is that a bit more manageable?

#4  Worldwalker 07-20-2010, 07:32 AM
Yes, thank you.

#5  littleredplanet 07-20-2010, 08:19 AM
Quote Worldwalker
Jesus Christ on a crutch
lol, I reckon there's a book in that quote ...

#6  Dr. Drib 07-20-2010, 08:19 AM
Dear Member:

Sorry for any confusion, but we need about a 300 x 300 pixel size.

Don
(Moderator)

#7  Worldwalker 07-20-2010, 08:36 AM
By the way, is the woman in the picture a supernatural being?

#8  RAScully 07-20-2010, 07:14 PM
She is a White Wizard named Alentia Silverblade. She is the main character in my Silvinesh Series, have a look, book 1 can be sampled on Smashwords or off Amazon for those interested.

I'll fix the photos and get them down to the 300 dpi range, sorry about that I'm bad!

#9  RAScully 07-21-2010, 08:30 PM
Okay, fixed up the covers, a wee bit smaller and even the same size. Sorry about that guys, didn`t maen to mess up the site with BIG pics.

Also, not sure who bought a few of my Ebooks in the past few days, but thank you, quite appreciated
Don`t forget to sign my guestbook at http://www.highwizardofsilvinesh.com/Guestbook.html to be entered into the Kindle Gift Card being drawn on Aug 1st!

#10  Dr. Drib 07-21-2010, 09:48 PM
Quote RAScully
Okay, fixed up the covers, a wee bit smaller and even the same size. Sorry about that guys, didn`t maen to mess up the site with BIG pics.

Also, not sure who bought a few of my Ebooks in the past few days, but thank you, quite appreciated
Don`t forget to sign my guestbook at http://www.highwizardofsilvinesh.com/Guestbook.html to be entered into the Kindle Gift Card being drawn on Aug 1st!

No problem! It's looks great!

Don
(Moderator)

Next »  Last »  (1/3)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register