Mobileread
ReLaunchX - file manager and launcher for e-Ink
#201  plusz 04-12-2019, 03:36 AM
Quote Krakozavr
Do you have any plans to integrate those online features (FTP, OPDS, DropBox) into your version? Thank you
Hello! Nice to hear from former contributors. Thank you for your all feedback

I did not plan to integrate those additional features. Wow, finally I see where are the latest contributions. I took a quick look at a source shared through some forums as zip attachment but wasn't much impressed That's what is on the branch on my repo.

Personally I use other ways to organize and synchronize books with my device. Do-it-all app seems to be iOS approach due to the OS limitations. Android is flexible enough to have a set of tools in your workflow. Of course I can't imagine anything more practical than a file browser as a launcher for an e-book device.

The OPDS integration is quite interesting but perhaps one got it already by using Calibre.

#202  Millimole 05-03-2019, 05:03 PM
Just a note to say that I've installed RelaunchX on my new Inkbook Classic 2 - and it works perfectly!
Thanks!

#203  Bookobo 08-02-2019, 05:22 PM
I've installed it on a Papyre 623. The only problem is that I need to select "open with" everytime I try to open an epub. Is there a way to remember the selection, or a way to associate the file extension with a determined app?

#204  Bookobo 08-02-2019, 05:27 PM
Sorry, I found it.

#205  trocchietto 09-10-2019, 09:06 AM
I am using moon+reader would like to know how can I see my cover books( that in moon+reader are recognized from the first page. In particulary as I was using SONY ereader as some of you, I really, really like the feature I can see as start page the cover of the book I am reading, so that I switch on and can start read the book

#206  SchockoNougat 09-13-2019, 01:55 AM
Wow! Minimum SDK Version 7. This is cool.

#207  ALinkToTao 10-15-2019, 11:43 AM
Thank you Plusz and everyone testing this app giving great feedback for good development of this app.

I have one question though, and perhaps someone can answer it. It refers to settings:

Is there a way to turn off the displaying of the entire path of the filename? I wish to display only the filenames, not the entire path. I'm using this app as a library app for the Nook Simple Touch which allows me to cleanly select books. I gift rooted nooks to friends who aren't as tech savvy as I am and this app has great potential as a good book selector/bookshelf app.

In the settings I figured out how to display the filename under Settings/Advanced Settings/General Settings/"Format title of the book"
I have written there: %t[[%f][-%a]].

It is nice, but the paths are so long you can't read the filename in some cases. I discovered a few settings that hides the path, but some of the files simply won't give up the path display.

Any suggestions?

Thank you if you do respond.

#208  DoctorOhh 10-15-2019, 08:43 PM
Quote ALinkToTao
In the settings I figured out how to display the filename under Settings/Advanced Settings/General Settings/"Format title of the book"
I have written there: %t[[%f][-%a]].

It is nice, but the paths are so long you can't read the filename in some cases. I discovered a few settings that hides the path, but some of the files simply won't give up the path display.
Since your book titles are in your filename I suggest unchecking the Show Book Titles option under Settings/Advanced Settings/General Settings/.

I use the launcher to navigate my library too but never show titles only file names, see attached for what my result looks like. You can see that formatting the title names exactly how I wanted them was key to my setup.

I transfer the books to my device using Calibre and have setup the following template to automatically place the books appropriately for my use

{author_sort}/{series}/{series_index:05.2f} - {title}

Hope this helps.
Screenshot_2018-02-11-11-12-53.png 

#209  ALinkToTao 10-18-2019, 08:28 AM
Quote DoctorOhh
Since your book titles are in your filename I suggest unchecking the Show Book Titles option under Settings/Advanced Settings/General Settings/.

I use the launcher to navigate my library too but never show titles only file names, see attached for what my result looks like. You can see that formatting the title names exactly how I wanted them was key to my setup.

I transfer the books to my device using Calibre and have setup the following template to automatically place the books appropriately for my use

Hope this helps.
Thank you. I will try this when I get some time.

#210  ALinkToTao 10-22-2019, 02:08 PM
Quote DoctorOhh

Hope this helps.
DoctorOhh, that did the trick. Thank you so much.

« First  « Prev Next »  Last »  (21/22)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register