Mobileread
Upload kobo forma .conf file
#1  dattiluca 11-11-2020, 06:40 AM
Hi everyone,
I'm new here, hope I'm writing on the correct section.

On Kobo Clara HD Dropbox Syncing is disabled by default, even though a Dropbox folder is present in the file system, so I wondered if it could be activated editing the "Kobo eReader.conf" file in .kobo/Kobo folder.

Can any of you owning a Kobo Forma with this feature enable upload the configuration file? So I can take a look at it.

#2  DNSB 11-11-2020, 12:32 PM
Quote dattiluca
Hi everyone,
I'm new here, hope I'm writing on the correct section.

On Kobo Clara HD Dropbox Syncing is disabled by default, even though a Dropbox folder is present in the file system, so I wondered if it could be activated editing the "Kobo eReader.conf" file in .kobo/Kobo folder.

Can any of you owning a Kobo Forma with this feature enable upload the configuration file? So I can take a look at it.
Sorry but that's not going to happen. If nothing else, I suspect that a good part of the setup and operation is done on Kobo's end and you won't be able to use that.

If you need that functionality, you should purchase a Kobo Forma instead of asking for help in breaking licenses. An activity that Kobo is very likely to take a dim view of.

And why did you post in the Kobo Android tablet forum?

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register