Mobileread
Translating Sigil
#131  User_Z 02-20-2020, 02:21 PM
Quote DiapDealer
...But could you please remove all references to WYSIWYG from the description?...
In my opinion, the Wikipedia page describes the editor as a whole, and not some part or version of it. The page reflects both the description of the editor and the main stages of its development. And the ability to edit in WYSIWYG mode was present for a rather long time.
I myself sometimes use version 0.9.14, especially at the initial stage of creating a book, I think this version is the most convenient.

The fact that the ability to edit in WYSIWYG mode is not available in versions after 0.9.14 I indicated in the "Changes" section. Just like you are in the English version of the page. But I will make an emphasis on this fact, I will add an extended explanation.

#132  un_pogaz 09-27-2020, 12:45 PM
I currently translating the new string. Among them, there is a "Add Existing" (Form_Files/main.ui:440)
I need context! Just two words like that, is not enough to draw a correct interpretation.
The Transifex history tells me that it is linked to the old "Add Existing Files". Could you confirm this usage?

#133  KevinH 09-27-2020, 01:17 PM
Form_Files/ hold the user interface layout design for buttons, toolbars, menus and things for the various Sigil widgets. And main.ui is for the MainWindow (read that Sigil main window). So that AddExisting is for a menu or toolbar icon used for Sigil's.

The file and line number info can usually provide a bit of context if needed:
In this case: https://github.com/Sigil-Ebook/Sigil/blob/master/src/Form_Files/main.ui near line 440.

Here is a snippet:
Code
<widget class="QToolBar" name="toolBarAddExisting"> <property name="windowTitle"> <string>Add Existing</string> </property> <attribute name="toolBarArea"> <enum>TopToolBarArea</enum> </attribute> <attribute name="toolBarBreak"> <bool>false</bool> </attribute> <addaction name="actionAddExistingFile"/> </widget>
So yes, this string is for the ToolBar function for "Add Existing" in Sigil main window toolbar.

#134  Doitsu 09-27-2020, 01:27 PM
Quote un_pogaz
The Transifex history tells me that it is linked to the old "Add Existing Files". Could you confirm this usage?
Add Existing is short for Add Existing Files. It's a new toolbar with a single button in it. (The string is shown in the right-click toolbar menu.)
AddExisting.PNG 

#135  un_pogaz 09-27-2020, 03:20 PM
Quote Doitsu
Add Existing is short for Add Existing Files. It's a new toolbar with a single button in it. (The string is shown in the right-click toolbar menu.)
Thanks Doitsu
I will now be able to find a translation that is not too messed up.

« First  « Prev   (14/14)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register