Mobileread
Confusion about asking for a moved post
#1  shalym 06-29-2020, 08:01 AM
So...I just went to "report" a post that may be better in a different forum. (I thought I saw somewhere that this was what we were supposed to do) and as I was getting ready to hit the "Send Message" button, I saw this text just above it:
Note: This feature is to be used to report things which need rapid Moderator attention, such as copyright violations, problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts, or administrative functions such as moving uploaded books between servers.
For this reason, I didn't report it. Is there another method that should be used to ask for threads to be moved?

Shari

#2  pdurrant 06-29-2020, 08:48 AM
Quote shalym
So...I just went to "report" a post that may be better in a different forum. (I thought I saw somewhere that this was what we were supposed to do) and as I was getting ready to hit the "Send Message" button, I saw this text just above it:

For this reason, I didn't report it. Is there another method that should be used to ask for threads to be moved?

Shari
Suggesting that a thread or post is in the wrong place and should be moved definitely comes under "administrative functions". Feel free to report such posts.

#3  shalym 06-29-2020, 09:11 AM
Quote pdurrant
Suggesting that a thread or post is in the wrong place and should be moved definitely comes under "administrative functions". Feel free to report such posts.
Thank you.

Shari

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register