Mobileread
New Leaf Vote for November • If Books Could Kill, Thrilling Stories
#1  CRussel 10-07-2020, 01:42 PM
image »

It's time to select the book that the New Leaf Book Club will read in November, 2020. The theme is If Books Could Kill, Thrilling Stories

We love new participants. We're happy for you to vote, but in the interest of a vibrant conversation, we'd like to request that you please not vote unless you plan to join the discussion whatever the selection. So if you haven't posted in a book club thread yet, do please say a quick hello here or in the Welcome thread.

This is a image » poll. Vote for as many books as you'd like. Questions? FAQs | Guidelines Or just ask!

Choices:

NOTE: This will be my last month leading the New Leaf Book Club. And, I suspect, the last month of its existence, certainly in its current form. So, let's make it a good one!

#2  JSWolf 10-07-2020, 04:03 PM
@CRussel, please don't go. I for one apologize for anything I've done that may have helped in your wanting to go.

#3  JSWolf 10-07-2020, 04:06 PM
Quote CRussel
This is a image » poll. Vote for as many books as you'd like. Questions? FAQs | Guidelines Or just ask!
I am unable to vote for more then one book.

#4  issybird 10-07-2020, 04:20 PM
Quote JSWolf
I am unable to vote for more then one book.
I’ve taken a look and I can’t edit the poll to allow multiple selections. I’ll also note that the poll isn’t open.

I think the only solution is to close the poll and repost.

#5  CRussel 10-07-2020, 04:26 PM
I will fix soon. But in the middle of a garden project and too dirty to go inside to the computer.

#6  issybird 10-07-2020, 04:29 PM
Quote CRussel
I will fix soon. But in the middle of a garden project and too dirty to go inside to the computer.
I’ll close it now so no one else votes in the meantime.

#7  CRussel 10-07-2020, 07:04 PM
Quote JSWolf
@CRussel, please don't go. I for one apologize for anything I've done that may have helped in your wanting to go.
Sometimes, Jon, one simply has to prioritize and let go of things one can so that one can focus on others that one can't. This is something I need to do for my own health.

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register