Mobileread
Wanted features
#401  EastEriq 07-13-2020, 02:45 PM
Quote PERCE-NEIGE
And there's no "previous" and "next" page.
Like this?
scr0005.png 

#402  Heim 08-03-2020, 08:26 PM
Quote Krios
Please, add the option to justify (align) text, every other brand has that option, only Pocketbook lacks it.
This has been bothering me too.

#403  Nicolay77 02-23-2021, 01:35 PM
Quote Cyfranek
I would like to have:
- zooming of images;
- option to justify text;
- more flexible regulation of margins and spaces betwen lines.
I second this opinion, all important features.

The option to justify text is a dealbreaker for me.

Can I at least edit the epub files in Calibre to add the justification?

#404  Lykke 02-27-2021, 05:50 AM
Quote Nicolay77
I second this opinion, all important features.

The option to justify text is a dealbreaker for me.

Can I at least edit the epub files in Calibre to add the justification?
You can do this by converting the epub file with Calibre. In the conversion options, select Look & feel in the left menu, then the tab Text, then under Text justification, select Justify text. https://i.imgur.com/30J2jXJ.png

If you don't want to convert the epub file, you can edit the css file within the epub. Within the css you'll have to find the section for body text, or whichever other text you want to edit, search for 'text-align' and replace 'text-align=left' with 'text-align=justify'. https://i.imgur.com/BSml4ME.png

You can of course also use a different reader. KOreader allows you to do all of the points in the list you quote, though the number of options it has can be intimidating in the beginning. https://koreader.rocks/

#405  Mactire 04-07-2021, 03:06 AM
I just got a Pocketbook Color and the minimum screen brightness is much brighter than my previous, the Touch HD 2.

I'd very much like an option to dim the light further to read at night.
Whenever I turn off the unit, the light dimms below the lowest setting before shutting down, so my guess it's possible with a firmware update.

Otherwise perhaps add a 'nightlight' feature. I can imagine a setting where the brightness bar (100% to 1%) is replaced by another, adjusting from 1% to near 0%.

Right now the Color is not usable for me at night.

#406  EveRman 04-14-2021, 06:22 AM
Quote Mactire
I just got a Pocketbook Color and the minimum screen brightness is much brighter than my previous, the Touch HD 2.

I'd very much like an option to dim the light further to read at night.
Whenever I turn off the unit, the light dimms below the lowest setting before shutting down, so my guess it's possible with a firmware update.

Otherwise perhaps add a 'nightlight' feature. I can imagine a setting where the brightness bar (100% to 1%) is replaced by another, adjusting from 1% to near 0%.

Right now the Color is not usable for me at night.
Hello.
A little bit off topic, but I want to ask. Your model perhaps is PB633. Can you tell can you use the reader in black and white mode?

#407  ps67 04-14-2021, 12:22 PM
Quote EveRman
Hello.
A little bit off topic, but I want to ask. Your model perhaps is PB633. Can you tell can you use the reader in black and white mode?
No, there isn't such modality.

You could use KOReader that doesn't still support colors but, apart the vast ensemble of choices that it offers, the Kaleido level is still there with it little points.

The two color Pocketbook models don't offer warm light because it would change the colors.

« First  « Prev   (41/41)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register