Mobileread
Hisense A6
#41  tracey1 09-14-2019, 02:17 PM
Is is true Google Play and its services don't work on the a6 but do work on the a2pro ?

Is it also true that the E ink Screen of the A2 pro is glossy and not matte ?

And lastly, the new H6L is supposed to be priced around 250. Also, true ?

#42  pata 09-14-2019, 03:33 PM
Quote tracey1
Is is true Google Play and its services don't work on the a6 but do work on the a2pro ?
Yes
Quote tracey1
And lastly, the new H6L is supposed to be priced around 250. Also, true ?
That’s a rumour from an attendant at the IFA booth. No official confirmation yet but I doubt it’s going to be $250

#43  Waiting4somethin 09-17-2019, 07:52 PM
The A5 looks very promising, good screen to edge ratio and I hope it's lighter for getting rid of the other screen. Perfect phone for me as the power button should actually turn the screen on without all that 'touch to unlock stuff' one often does on the A2 pro. Which I don't like.

I am sorry to see a glossy/shiny screen on A5 and A6L in the video.

#44  norweger 09-23-2019, 12:32 PM
Is the eink screen responsive enough for flashcard apps?

#45  eReader fan 10-26-2019, 01:21 PM
New version of the phone!

Larger and... I don't know if there are more changes. I am too lazy to check every spec... And also I am not interested in a phone as large as this one. 6" for me it's even too much.

Just hopping the normal version becomes cheaper, but probably wouldn't

#46  norweger 10-27-2019, 10:03 AM
Quote eReader fan
New version of the phone!
Which one is that?

I went to their website for news, but there's not much of an overview of models.

http://global.hisense.com/categories/mobile

#47  Question Mark 10-27-2019, 10:47 AM
Quote norweger
Which one is that?

I went to their website for news, but there's not much of an overview of models.

http://global.hisense.com/categories/mobile
My guess is that it would be the Hisense A6L.

https://www.gizmochina.com/2019/10/23/hisense-a6l-with-dual-displays-fhd-and-hd-launched/

Unfortunately, according to the article, it seems that the second screen will no longer be an eink one... disappointing. But at least that means I won't be tempted to get one. It will be the Hisense single screen A5 for me.

#48  norweger 10-27-2019, 11:55 AM
Alas! The dual screen thingy loses it's purpose when there's no e-ink.

I hope they'll get Google Play on these phones. I read somewhere they'd been to a stand in Germany, which would indicate they plan on a European launch.

#49  underscore 10-29-2019, 08:45 AM
Quote norweger
Alas! The dual screen thingy loses it's purpose when there's no e-ink.

I hope they'll get Google Play on these phones. I read somewhere they'd been to a stand in Germany, which would indicate they plan on a European launch.
let me daydream the second screen to be ClearInk

#50  norweger 11-14-2019, 09:00 PM
The Hisense A6L has got lukewarm reviews thus far. Three of five stars, based on twenty-two user votes. But these users, have they actually got their hands on a Hisense A6L?

« First  « Prev Next »  Last »  (5/6)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register