Mobileread
PocketBook-KOReader: a document reader for PDF, DJVU, EPUB, FB2, CBZ, ... (AGPLv3)
#191  LucyOne 07-14-2019, 06:30 AM
Is the swiping to adjust the frontlight (right) and the light temperature (left) working in Koreader on any Pocketbook device?

#192  Frenzie 07-14-2019, 09:53 AM
I think "natural light" is only supported on Kobo and Cervantes devices. Someone would have to figure out how it works on PocketBook and implement it.

#193  zslengyel 07-18-2019, 11:25 AM
Quote LucyOne
I have installed KoReader on my Touch HD3 and it really works fine. No freezes so far. It's weird why it won't work so well on the InkPad 3. There I could really use it for PDFs.
I do use it as my main reader on my Inkpad3. It works fine with epubs, freezing like 2 or 3 times a week on average. It used to be quite cumbersome with some pdfs, but saving them optimized in Acrobat is usually working wonders. (This is the first device I use koreader on, so I have no base for comparison.)

#194  tourneur 11-11-2019, 06:22 PM
Quote LucyOne
Does anyone use Koreader regularly and successfully on their Pocketbook device? I have it installed on my InkPad 3, but I hardly use it because it keeps freezing and I have to restart the device. The latest version (2019-06) is really slow, and it's not really possible to change anything in the menus because of the freezes.
I'm on v11 with the InkPad 3 and it does freeze a lot.

Quote LucyOne
Is the swiping to adjust the frontlight (right) and the light temperature (left) working in Koreader on any Pocketbook device?
Swiping to adjust brightness works. But I only see this option for brightness, not color temperature. If there is option for the color temp would like to know!

#195  Frenzie 11-11-2019, 06:26 PM
On devices where color temp is implemented it's brightness left, temperature right. Presumably it hasn't been implemented on PB yet. (It'd require a dev with a relevant device.)

« First  « Prev   (20/20)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register