Mobileread
QWERTY keyboard for Onyx Note—any good?
#1  norweger 09-28-2020, 10:47 PM
It looks so great here, with the Note Air.

But are such keyboards any good?

I own a Sony tablet with keyboard, and my grip with that is the 3-4 second loading time from I first click a button till the first letter appears on screen. From there onwards it behaves proper.
Capture.JPG 

#2  Dr. Drib 09-29-2020, 07:34 AM
^

I was wondering about that, as well.

It's clearly for the Note Air, and it looks to be a perfect fit.

If I get the Air, I'll probably also get that keyboard. It looks to be exactly what I would need.

#3  norweger 09-29-2020, 05:02 PM
I just hope it's quick and nimble and stays connected: that we won't have to go thru the cumbersome process of pairing every damn time.

The Sony Z4 with keyboard is like that. Slow seconds on startup, and they've done it that way to save battery. If the Onyx prioritizes speed instead of battery life, we've got a winner.

#4  Oogami 10-01-2020, 01:03 AM
I mean it's available on their Amazon store. Who's gonna bite the bullet and review it for us?

https://www.amazon.com/BOOX-Bluetooth-Keyboard/dp/B0855KSKZH/ref=sr_1_1

#5  norweger 10-01-2020, 09:33 AM
I've got an eerie feeling we'll have to go through loops and hoops every darn time we want to jot something down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTUo2mJZHR4

#6  Boreras 10-02-2020, 12:44 AM
Interesting, it says 13.3 is supported.

#7  dkccerbero Yesterday, 03:01 PM
Hi, I just make a post here in the forum about a Jelly Comb Bluetooth and Usb Keyboard. Maybe you find it interesting: Link

#8  Dr. Drib Today, 08:35 AM
Quote dkccerbero
Hi, I just make a post here in the forum about a Jelly Comb Bluetooth and Usb Keyboard. Maybe you find it interesting: Link
What is that? A tub of ice cream? What do you do if you get hungry?!

#9  dkccerbero Today, 09:28 AM
Quote Dr. Drib
What is that? A tub of ice cream? What do you do if you get hungry?!
Lol! Is a tupperware that contains Yerba. Is a macerated plant (something like a tea) that you drink in a "mate" with hot water. Is a traditional drink in Argentina and some neighbor countries.
I had to improvise, it has the perfect height! Lol

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register