Mobileread
File transfer from Onyx Max 3 to my PC
#1  Gabrielarus 09-19-2020, 04:07 PM
When I connect my Max 3 to my PC, I can only touch files in the WiFiTransfer folder that pops up in Windows Explorer, but I cannot move files from Books to my PC. Is this a fixed restriction? Does anyone know of a good overview of how to transfer files FROM the Onyx TO a PC (transferring from a PC to the Boox is easy, the other way around I have not yet figured out).

#2  ottischwenk 09-20-2020, 12:08 AM
Quote Gabrielarus
When I connect my Max 3 to my PC, I can only touch files in the WiFiTransfer folder that pops up in Windows Explorer, but I cannot move files from Books to my PC. Is this a fixed restriction? Does anyone know of a good overview of how to transfer files FROM the Onyx TO a PC (transferring from a PC to the Boox is easy, the other way around I have not yet figured out).
I am using WiFiFileTransfer Pro.

#3  M_Faust 09-20-2020, 10:49 AM
I'm using TotalCommander for Android with Lan plugin for wireless transfer. It works in both directions.
For cable connection I'm using ADB plugin for TotalCommander for Windows.

#4  rowe 09-21-2020, 11:22 AM
I use Google Drive

#5  Crowriver 09-22-2020, 01:17 PM
You can also just connect wth a USB cable. Depending on model, you can just drag and drop, or I use free utility Android File Transfer (Mac) to transfer files.

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register