Mobileread
Horror Stoker, Bram: Dracula v2.0 2007-12-18
#1  JSWolf 05-16-2007, 11:49 PM
Yes, that's right you read it correctly, Bram Stoker's Dracula has been converted into a Sony Reader book. Inside the zip file you will find the HTML0 file as well.

Book Description
A true masterwork of storytelling, Dracula has transcended generation, language, and culture to become one of the most popular novels ever written. It is a quintessential tale of suspense and horror, boasting one of the most terrifying characters ever born in literature: Count Dracula, a tragic, night-dwelling specter who feeds upon the blood of the living, and whose diabolical passions prey upon the innocent, the helpless, and the beautiful. But Dracula also stands as a bleak allegorical saga of an eternally cursed being whose nocturnal atrocities reflect the dark underside of the supremely moralistic age in which it was originally written — and the corrupt desires that continue to plague the modern human condition.
For those not that familiar with Book Designer, I hope this will give you an insight into how to use Book Designer. And for those of you who know BD, you can reformat however you want for your own use.

If you find any errors in my conversion or want me to make any changes, please feel free to say so.

Version 1.0 has had 212 views
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
[lrf] Dracula.lrf (508.5 KB, 1517 views)
[zip] Stoker Bram_Dracula-html0.zip (428.3 KB, 662 views)

#2  HarryT 05-17-2007, 02:34 AM
Excellent - many thanks for posting this; it's a classic, as you say.

#3  JSWolf 05-17-2007, 08:22 AM
Quote HarryT
Excellent - many thanks for posting this; it's a classic, as you say.
You are very welcome. I hope the inclusion of the HTML0 file will help others with either BD or fixing it to the way they want vs. the way I want.

#4  UncleDuke 05-17-2007, 05:30 PM
i like it

#5  JSWolf 12-18-2007, 09:09 AM
I've posted a newly formated edition based on my new formatting in Book Designer.

#6  FixB 12-18-2007, 05:28 PM
I don't see the lrf version (only mobipocket and ebookwise).
(but maybe I didn't search enough I'm not that familiar with the interface of the ebooks part of the site)

#7  Patricia 12-18-2007, 07:14 PM
I expect that it is only to be seen when darkness falls.

#8  FixB 12-19-2007, 01:01 AM
That's a nice explanation

#9  JSWolf 12-19-2007, 07:50 AM
OOPS! I left out the attachment. It's been sorted.

#10  FixB 12-19-2007, 12:48 PM
Thanks JSWolf ! For this one and for all your uploads !

Next »  Last »  (1/2)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register