Mobileread
PocketBook Color PB633 Released
#1  Cyfranek 07-28-2020, 03:10 AM
PocketBook Color E-Reader Announced
Specifications

PocketBook Color is the first ereader with E-Ink Kaleido screen from this manufacturer.
And it's the very first such device in Europe as well.

It's now appearing in various online stores in Europe at around €200.
One UK seller is advertising at £191.90, and expects stock by 3rd August.

YouTube clip »

#2  MGlitch 07-28-2020, 03:29 AM
So are they actually selling this now or ?

#3  pdurrant 07-28-2020, 03:43 AM
Quote MGlitch
I'm updating the first page as things change. Some web sites do say that they have stock. No doubt all will become clear in a day or two. I'd guess that some embargo on information is just coming to an end.

#4  Cyfranek 07-28-2020, 04:14 AM
Quote MGlitch
Official Polish reseller started preorders already. Devices will be send in Poland starting from Friday, July 31st.

#5  Antartica 07-28-2020, 04:20 AM
Quote MGlitch
I've just ordered it at pccomponentes.com and it says "imminent entry", and expected delivery on Tuesday 4th or Wednesday 5 of August.

So they don't have stock right now but they may have a tracking number as they seem certain that they'll have them in the next days.

#6  simond 07-28-2020, 09:58 AM
https://www.alza.co.uk/pocketbook-633-color-d5896247.htm have it listed too, I assume on their native CZ page too

#7  MGlitch 07-28-2020, 10:00 AM
Quote Cyfranek
Official Polish reseller started preorders already. Devices will be send in Poland starting from Friday, July 31st.
Quote Antartica
I've just ordered it at pccomponentes.com and it says "imminent entry", and expected delivery on Tuesday 4th or Wednesday 5 of August.

So they don't have stock right now but they may have a tracking number as they seem certain that they'll have them in the next days.
I’ll believe it when the units are in people’s hands then. For right now this is only a bit more reliable than GoodeReader taking preorders

#8  rkomar 07-28-2020, 10:22 AM
Quote MGlitch
I’ll believe it when the units are in people’s hands then. For right now this is only a bit more reliable than GoodeReader taking preorders
Is there any reason that you doubt PocketBook's word on this so much? They have been producing ereaders for twelve years at a regular rate, and seem to know what they are doing.

#9  pdurrant 07-28-2020, 10:35 AM
Now that it's appeared on the main pocketbook site, I'm willing to beleive that it'll be in end users hands in just a few days.

#10  MGlitch 07-28-2020, 11:08 AM
Quote rkomar
Is there any reason that you doubt PocketBook's word on this so much? They have been producing ereaders for twelve years at a regular rate, and seem to know what they are doing.
I don’t doubt they’re working on this it’s more that it’s sprung up as pre orders before and been delayed.

Next »  Last »  (1/20)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register