Mobileread
How to add custom fonts in Android e-reader app?
#1  bodobose 05-04-2019, 06:35 AM
Hello,
I have recently purchased a Likebook Mars e-reader device and I am very satisfied with it till now.
I am using e-reader Prestigio app for reading my epub and mobi files, but the fonts there, though good, are basic.
E-reader Prestigio gives option to download new fonts, but that folder is now empty.
I would like to know how to download new fonts (like Kindle fonts) in my e-reader?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

#2  lumpynose 05-04-2019, 09:52 PM
What I do is get the font on my pc, then email the font to myself as an attachment, then open that email on my phone and have it save the attachment, then use some filemanager app to move it to the appropriate directory.

If you're on android you could probably use google drive instead of email. Or, if you have a usb cable, connect your phone to your pc and use the windows explorer to move the font file into the appropriate folder.

#3  bodobose 05-05-2019, 02:02 AM
Quote lumpynose
What I do is get the font on my pc, then email the font to myself as an attachment, then open that email on my phone and have it save the attachment, then use some filemanager app to move it to the appropriate directory.

If you're on android you could probably use google drive instead of email. Or, if you have a usb cable, connect your phone to your pc and use the windows explorer to move the font file into the appropriate folder.
Thank you for the help. 🙂

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

#4  Gibbo 09-17-2019, 10:14 AM
Quote lumpynose

Do you know the folder location?

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register