Mobileread
"The Shameless Promotion and Endless Plug-Your-Novel Thread"
#11  davidhburton 03-14-2010, 11:30 AM
This thread is already at the top of the list..

...bump...

#12  Dr. Drib 03-14-2010, 12:35 PM
Quote jinlo
Dr. Drib, I missed some of that information you posted. I guess I was reading too fast. Could you please post it all again. I'm sure other people missed it as well and they would probably appreciate seeing it again, and again, and again...

Also, you said something about there being more than 200 days left. That's not quite as precise as I would like. Is it 217 days or 216 days? It makes a huge difference.

Don

#13  Dr. Drib 03-14-2010, 12:36 PM
Quote davidhburton
This thread is already at the top of the list..

...bump...

Hahahaha....and, if the authors are "smart" (that's in quotes, muchacho), it will remain at the top...for eternity.

Don

#14  HorridRedDog 03-14-2010, 02:05 PM
Quote jinlo
Thanks, Dr. Drib!

Let me be the first to take advantage of this great opportunity. I have several books available on....

Thanks again!
I have looked at your offering. It is indeed very generous. However my request is for a copy of your avatar.

Mine, should anyone care at all, can now (and only for the most limited amount of time) be downloaded by clicking on the image to the left, and then click on the "album".

#15  Dr. Drib 03-14-2010, 02:27 PM
Are there no authors here who are shameless in their news releases?

Surely, someone coughed today, which should be reason enough to post a NEWS EVENT OF "SOME KIND" OF PROMINENT IMPORTANCE about your new book.

Come on, authors! Am I going to have to bring out the Torturers?

Don

#16  jinlo 03-14-2010, 03:20 PM
Quote HorridRedDog
I have looked at your offering. It is indeed very generous. However my request is for a copy of your avatar.
Here is the original version (no squirrel included) of the photo I used. I have no idea where the photo came from. It was in one of those emails that people send with lots of cute pictures, like the ones with all the dogs in Halloween costumes.

image »

Quote Dr. Drib
Are there no authors here who are shameless in their news releases?

Surely, someone coughed today, which should be reason enough to post a NEWS EVENT OF "SOME KIND" OF PROMINENT IMPORTANCE about your new book.
Breaking news! Someone asked for a copy of my avatar, so please go to my web site and download one or all of my free books.

Hope that works for you, Dr. Drib.

#17  Dr. Drib 03-14-2010, 03:54 PM
Quote jinlo
Here is the original version (no squirrel included) of the photo I used. I have no idea where the photo came from. It was in one of those emails that people send with lots of cute pictures, like the ones with all the dogs in Halloween costumes.

image »

Breaking news! Someone asked for a copy of my avatar, so please go to my web site and download one or all of my free books.

Hope that works for you, Dr. Drib.

Absolutely!

Now this is what I'm talking about!

Don

#18  davidhburton 03-14-2010, 04:14 PM
Okay, ya'll need to go check out my book trailer cuz it's creeeeepy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUsZcFZ2Pv8

....oh, and then you should go buy my book because it's only $1.99

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0037HOR1Q
Smashwords: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/9326

#19  HorridRedDog 03-14-2010, 05:00 PM
Quote jinlo

image »

Great, thank you. And I hope that everyone checks out his really great books at his website.

#20  koland 03-14-2010, 05:00 PM
I'm feeling left out. I can't figure out how to make money by asking you to read my blog (unless you have a Kindle - in which case you can donate 60 cents a month to my reading habit, by subscribing HERE). Those of you who have other readers or use the Kindle for iphone/ipad/maxipad/etc, will have to read my blog for free, I'm afraid. If the guilt gets to be too much, feel free to feed my habit using the conveniently located tip jar.

« First  « Prev Next »  Last »  (2/310)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register