Mobileread
max lumi reviews
#21  ottischwenk 10-09-2020, 02:12 PM
Quote LDB
What/who is My Deep Guide? Where does one find their reviews?
Here it is

#22  LDB 10-09-2020, 03:09 PM
Thank you.

#23  mitra1 10-09-2020, 04:43 PM
i have buyed an onyx boox lumi. First i had a boyue likebook alita but the use of it was become frustating.
I appreciate the function of insert picture, the copy and paste, the apps look like works better, i can write in a third party app like powerpoint with tolerable latency.
I missed the possibility of have notes in html format and the boyue keyboard was better of Onyx because it had èàò fondamental for italian speaker.
Unical problem is teams, the share screen would work better
edit: I appreciate also the fact that i press longly the backk button the luminosity get on

#24  franzli 10-11-2020, 06:49 AM
Quote Dr. Drib
I don't know about the Note 1.

The other three on my list have front lights.
The original Boox Note didn't have a frontlight, they introduced that with the Note Pro as far as I recall. And one version of the predecessor of the Note, the N96, also had a frontlight option, but you had to choose between either having frontlight, but no touch input (just pen) or having dual touch (pen+finger), but no frontlight.
It may have been similar with the predecessor of that, the M96, but I'm not sure about that.

So 10-ish inch ereaders have had frontlight for while now, but obviously there were technical restrictions. (And to be fair, the M96 and N96 has 9.7 screens.)

#25  Pajamaman 10-11-2020, 09:51 AM
Unboxing the Onyx Boox Note Air

#26  whopper 10-14-2020, 09:24 AM
anyone knows how much battery per hour uses the light?

#27  ottischwenk 10-14-2020, 09:54 AM
Quote whopper
I have power connections at home that I can use when needed

#28  pantale 10-14-2020, 12:13 PM
Quote whopper
Have a look at My Deep Guide on YouTube. He had done extensive tests on battery life under various conditions.

« First  « Prev   (3/3)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register