Mobileread
Now Released: The Lens, by Steve Jordan
#41  Roseburst 06-23-2009, 03:18 PM
Looks nice. Will take a peek

#42  queentess 06-23-2009, 04:09 PM
Quote cbell
Steve, I really like your writing. Firefly was one of my favourite TV series and Berserker is in the same style.
*sigh* You compared it to Firefly, so now I have to go see what this is all about. I'm never going to get caught up on my reading list!

#43  Steven Lyle Jordan 06-23-2009, 04:20 PM
Quote queentess
*sigh* You compared it to Firefly, so now I have to go see what this is all about. I'm never going to get caught up on my reading list!
Pobrecita! If we have our way with you, you'll never get caught up! Nyah-hah-hah!

#44  pilotbob 06-23-2009, 04:59 PM
Dude... this reminds me, I still have to get The Lens. Read Berserker a few months ago.

To many books and not enough time. Ok, there's enough time but my employer prefers I don't read books all day long while I am working for him.

BOb

#45  Steven Lyle Jordan 06-23-2009, 05:50 PM
Quote pilotbob
To many books and not enough time. Ok, there's enough time but my employer prefers I don't read books all day long while I am working for him.
What a mean boss.

#46  pilotbob 06-23-2009, 06:09 PM
Quote Steve Jordan
What a mean boss.
It's 'da man... keepin' me down.

BOb

#47  Steven Lyle Jordan 06-23-2009, 10:25 PM
Maybe in my next Kestral story, I'll introduce a new crewmember... he'll be a dock worker, humpin' for Da Man, singing Old Man River while he works...

#48  cbell 06-28-2009, 02:32 AM
Quote Steve Jordan
Maybe in my next Kestral story...
I like that - I hope there's several more.

I've just bought and downloaded the hard SF bundle. Lots of good reading ahead. Thanks, Steve!

#49  Donnageddon 06-28-2009, 02:46 AM
Quote Steve Jordan
it was recently suggested that I consider a full-length sequel to The Onuissance Cells, but I might think of something else between now and then... so who knows what may come out of my fingers next!

Oooh! That would be fantastic! Next to the Kestral adventures, The Onuissance Cells is my favorite.

... and then right next to that Factory Orbit...

« First  « Prev   (5/5)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register