Mobileread
Free E-book: The Infinite Sea, by Jeffrey A. Carver
#101  Xenophon 10-28-2008, 03:52 PM
Quote starrigger
That is a very interesting idea! I'm going to give that some serious thought. What do the rest of you, as readers, think about it? Would you feel it was a good deal--free ebook with the purchase of a hardcover, either directly from me or with proof-of-purchase from a bookstore?
I would much prefer to just buy the eBook, with no requirement to get the dead-tree version. I'm happy to PAY for the bits -- the typical Baen onesies price of $6 seems reasonable to me.

If the Tor/Baen thing gets going, I'll happily purchase Sunborn that way. If not, I'd greatly appreciate the opportunity to buy it in bits from you.

Xenophon

#102  starrigger 11-01-2008, 08:16 PM
In case anyone was waiting for a .LIT version of The Infinite Sea, I now have one up, courtesy of a fellow named Robert, who is not a participant here. He just saw the need on my web site and sent me one.

#103  pdurrant 11-02-2008, 12:56 PM
It sounds like a splendid idea to me.

I won't be taking it up yet though, as Im afraid the first two books have yet to reach the top of my "to be read" pile. Brandon Sanderson's "Mistborn" series has me enthralled currently.

Paul

Quote starrigger
That is a very interesting idea! I'm going to give that some serious thought. What do the rest of you, as readers, think about it? Would you feel it was a good deal--free ebook with the purchase of a hardcover, either directly from me or with proof-of-purchase from a bookstore?

« First  « Prev   (11/11)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register