Mobileread
Couple of Ebookwise 1150's for free
#1  jmh139 12-14-2011, 05:39 PM
I have a couple of 1150's in good shape and working as far as I know that I would like to see go to someone who would get some use out of them. Comes with two readers and both chargers (I think), and at least one vinyl case. I offer them for free (including shipping). Would prefer someone that would use them for their kids, my kids both used them before ipads, etc. Both come with SD cards I think. It has been several years since either was used, but they should be fine.

Post here if interested, and I will PM you to get your address. Jay

#2  colinsky 12-14-2011, 05:58 PM
I'd love one! Actually been trolling ebay for a cheap one to put on my xmas list, believe it or not...

(for me--an adult, no kids, so if you find a better home I completely understand!)

...edited for spelling. oops.

#3  jmh139 12-14-2011, 06:04 PM
You've won!! PM me your physical address and I will get them sent out. If you want to give the other one to someone that will be fine. I just wanted to get them out of my way :-)

#4  eBookLuke 12-16-2011, 03:01 PM
Hi,

I'm interested in the original package (the cardboard box) if available, for the Museum.

Luke

#5  jmh139 12-18-2011, 09:49 AM
I can send you the box, but it is just a generic brown box that says ebookwise on it. It still has the cardboard insert and the manual in it, but I am not sure that is what you are looking for?

#6  quert 10-06-2012, 03:28 PM
Hi,
I would like to ask if you are still willing to give this reader away. If yes, I am interested.
quert

#7  eBookLuke 10-07-2012, 04:26 AM
Quote jmh139
I can send you the box, but it is just a generic brown box that says ebookwise on it. It still has the cardboard insert and the manual in it, but I am not sure that is what you are looking for?
Yes, it is.

I'm still lookink for the original package of the eBookWise, if anyone has it

Luke

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register