Mobileread
Displaying correct Title & Author sorting in Note2 library
#1  peterbacon 09-18-2020, 02:23 PM
Right now my Calibre library has all of the titles and authors sorted as they should be, with authors displayed as [FN LN] but sorted by [LN, FN], and correctly ignoring the A's & The's.

My Note2 on the other hand doesn't handle title_sort or author_sort at all, for example Alan Watts is at the top of the list where instead he should be closer to the bottom.

I took a look at this thread and a couple others but I just can't tell if Onyx has any real implementation of metadata sorting or not..

LMK if anyone has any ideas!

#2  ottischwenk 09-19-2020, 02:23 AM
Quote peterbacon
Right now my Calibre library has all of the titles and authors sorted as they should be, with authors displayed as [FN LN] but sorted by [LN, FN], and correctly ignoring the A's & The's.

My Note2 on the other hand doesn't handle title_sort or author_sort at all, for example Alan Watts is at the top of the list where instead he should be closer to the bottom.

I took a look at this thread and a couple others but I just can't tell if Onyx has any real implementation of metadata sorting or not..

LMK if anyone has any ideas!
I don't care about the Boox library - I use Calibre Companion and everything is displayed as in Calibre.

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register