Mobileread
Cheapest replacement pen
#1  Franscdejong 07-21-2020, 04:34 AM
Hi,

Where can I get the cheapest replacement pens for a note 2? By cheapest I mean good price/quality?

The pens sell here for 40 euro. That seems like a lot for a plastic pen...
I can't imagine there isn't some Chinese seller selling a comparable pen for a lot less.

#2  mitra1 07-22-2020, 04:22 AM
Goodereader sell the same pens at lower price(30€)Note that if there is written pen for likebook alita(ares minas etc.) or onyx is the same pen
https://goodereader.com/blog/product/onyx-boox-note-s-replacement-stylus

#3  .kai 09-17-2020, 04:49 AM
In general, what are the options for a stylus to be used with Onyx devices? how can I tell whether a stylus is compatible?

#4  salamanderjuice 09-17-2020, 09:56 AM
It has to be a Wacom EMR pen. These are pens that are compatible with the Samsung Note or Samsung Tab line or the really old at this point Surface Pro 1 & 2 (not 3 and up!) or other similar older PC tablets with pen support like the ThinkPad X200T or Fujitsu Lifebook T500. Note that pens for Wacom's Intuos or Bamboo line will NOT work, nor AES pens.

On eBay there is a decent number of cheap clones for under $10, although at least with the one I bought for my X200T there was no pressure sensitivity support.

Look up Lifebook T730 pen on eBay. They are like $8 USD. So small gamble if it doesn't work.

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register