Mobileread
How can I make books in a series in appear in the correct numerical order
#1  Warrior2021 10-07-2021, 06:03 AM
I have a lot of books that are part of a series & want the books to appear on my tablet in correct series order(1-10).
At the moment my books appear in a random order(1,10,9,8 & so on), is there any way to make the books appear in the correct numerical order? It's nothing major or stopping me from reading the books just my wanting things to be as they should. I have to admit to being fairly OCD(sorry about that it is annoying & is annoying the hell out of me but I have to have things set out correctly, sorry again)
I have an amazon Fire HD10 & side loaded Lithium Pro.
Can anybody please help me with this?

#2  Little.Egret 10-10-2021, 06:49 PM
How does the new Fire feature do it?

(Settings/ Apps & Games/ Amazon Application Settings/ Kindle Settings / Group Series in Library ?

#3  Barbara1955 10-13-2021, 01:03 PM
Since the last update all my Amazon ebooks are put in folder ...for lack of a better word. They are in order ...book1 book 2 book 3
Sad thing is they wont put & I cant add the ones I sideload.
Go into setting make sure you have the current update. IF you do look in settings & look for a switch that turns this on.

#4  kyrilson 11-04-2021, 10:02 AM
Quote Warrior2021
I have a lot of books that are part of a series & want the books to appear on my tablet in correct series order(1-10).
At the moment my books appear in a random order(1,10,9,8 & so on), is there any way to make the books appear in the correct numerical order? It's nothing major or stopping me from reading the books just my wanting things to be as they should. I have to admit to being fairly OCD(sorry about that it is annoying & is annoying the hell out of me but I have to have things set out correctly, sorry again)
I have an amazon Fire HD10 & side loaded Lithium Pro.
Can anybody please help me with this?
I know I'm a bit late replying so you may have already come across a solution to this, but as others have mentioned, the Kindle app already has this set up for books that are bought through the Amazon store. For sideloaded books, you will need to put the numerical order within the book title. Something like: 01-Killing Floor, 02-Die Trying, 03-Running Blind, etc. It will naturally sort out in order then as long as you're sorting by title and not by most recent.

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register