Mobileread
Kindle Fire 7", 9th generation & Overdrive App
#1  abbynormal52 07-10-2021, 01:58 PM
Hi,

Hoping to find some help before I pull out all my hair this a.m.

Is there anyone here that uses Overdrive "library" book App? I continue to get the same message (error) and after following the directions below (Please see link) I still get the same message. I'm missing something, or there's more wrong than this "troubleshooting" will work on.

I do use the Overdrive App on different devices at times, but since I got my new Fire 7" 9th Generation maybe a month ago, I've had a lot of trouble with it after installing the Google Playstore on it. 49.99 is a great price, but not if it doesn't work right. My old one works better than the new. Not sure I can still return it, but if I can't fix it, I'll ask

Thanks to anyone that might be able to help me. Here is the error message, then the link to troubleshoot, Thank you in advance, Denise

*this overdrive account is registered to the maximum number of devices. Would you like to manage your devices? (I chose Yes and get the next page)

Linked Devices (this page is empty)

Also, I have one Kindle book I got with Prime Reading, and I can't open it now. It highlites but doesn't open.

https://help.overdrive.com/en-us/0202.html

#2  abbynormal52 07-11-2021, 03:41 PM
I found the answer, so this question won't be necessary.

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register