Mobileread
#LikebookMars - V3.1.1 (2021081711) New FW local memory update released🎯🎯🎯
#1  raygj 09-03-2021, 09:55 PM
start quote>>>>"
Boyue Likebook
Yesterday at 12:00 AM ยท
#LikebookMars - V3.1.1 (2021081711) New FW local memory update released������
✅✅✅Updated package download:
�� P.S.�� Please download it first, change the file name to "update", copy the ZIP package to your Mars (no for another model), update FW from local memory.
������Optimized Contents:
1. Fix the problem of inaccurate selection for words;
2. Fix the crash issue of some books in zip format;
3. Fix the problem of overlapping texts in some books;
4. Fix the problem that the footnote position of some fb2 books is displayed incorrectly and cannot be jumped;
5. Fix the problem that the cover of some books in zip format is not displayed;
6. Fix the problem that some Bluetooth keyboards will be disconnected after being connected;
7. Fix the problem that the floating ball icon is still displayed after the screen is locked
8. Fix the problem that the first word on each page of English books cannot be completely selected;
9. Fix the problem that some third-party applications cannot log in;
10. Fix the problem of wrong typesetting direction for some Arabic books in docx format;
11. Fix the problem that some fonts will have streaks when display in the night mode;
12. Optimize the underlining mechanism for continue underlining in the same page;
������New Functions:
1. Support ttc format font;
2. Support Bluetooth page turner that using direction buttons;
3. Add zip, rar, azw more formats for Wifi uploading;
#update #android #ereader #t80d #FW #likebookmars #reading
">>>end quote.
please go to <https://www.facebook.com/BoyueLikebook/posts/3118005135096733>
for official Boyue Likebook Mars upgrade notice and "update.zip" download link.

#2  viceant 09-04-2021, 01:45 AM
It's really strange because someone in Reddit said Boyue has closed

#3  ottischwenk 09-04-2021, 05:19 AM
Quote viceant
It's really strange because someone in Reddit said Boyue has closed
I find it interesting that Likebook products have become more expensive.

#4  Quoth 09-04-2021, 07:20 AM
It's weird that they do product support on totally toxic Facebook instead of their own website.

So far I've had OTA upgrades and no issues with my Mars. I only use the built in reader for PDFs and use KOreader for DRM free ebooks.

#5  raygj 09-04-2021, 08:15 AM
Quote Quoth
It's weird that they do product support on totally toxic Facebook instead of their own website.

So far I've had OTA upgrades and no issues with my Mars. I only use the built in reader for PDFs and use KOreader for DRM free ebooks.
I think that Facebook has the largest number of potential buying customers.
A lot of these people live their lives logged on to Facebook
and therefore they do all their searches inside Facebook using the Facebook search box function.

#6  Quoth 09-04-2021, 10:13 AM
Quote raygj
I think that Facebook has the largest number of potential buying customers.
A lot of these people live their lives logged on to Facebook
and therefore they do all their searches inside Facebook using the Facebook search box function.
That's garbage.

#7  raygj 09-04-2021, 03:03 PM
Quote Quoth
That's garbage.
I am very sorry, if I offended you and your own internet usage habits ,,,
you are entitled to your own opinion.

I am ,in fact, really a actual Iikebook Mars/Facebook user!!
Facebook does actively promote their business users Facebook pages such as
for example https://www.facebook.com/BoyueLikebook/ to all their users.
So I am equally entitled to my own unbiased view or opinion.

#8  Jinz 09-05-2021, 07:53 AM
Boyue support is a catastrophe of unprofessionalism. I want to update my Mars to Andoird 8 but can't because the flash tool is removed from mega, no help available.

They are too cheap to put up a simple website, or even check the english translation of their messages. All of this is reason enough to never recommend them to friends.

#9  Quoth 09-05-2021, 08:10 AM
The facebook link is inaccessible unless you are a logged in Facebook resource (the Advertisers are the customer-users, regular people are the product). That method of support might even be illegal in the EU if there is no alternative.

However most product support today is either non-existent, only for a current product with a subscription or unprofessional.

#10  ottischwenk 09-06-2021, 01:31 AM
Quote Quoth
The facebook link is inaccessible unless you are a logged in Facebook resource (the Advertisers are the customer-users, regular people are the product). That method of support might even be illegal in the EU if there is no alternative.

However most product support today is either non-existent, only for a current product with a subscription or unprofessional.
This works:
FB.jpg 

Next »  Last »  (1/4)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register