Mobileread
Hair Removal Handbook
#1  jdove 01-08-2020, 05:01 AM
This Hair Removal Handbook is free on kindle.
https://www.amazon.com/Hair-Removal-Comprehensive-Unwanted-Handbook-ebook/dp/B083G6YGCG/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=j.+dove&qid=1578506056&sr=8-3

#2  Dr. Drib 01-08-2020, 12:53 PM
Link above now edited.

Here it is, again, below:

Here's the link that gives revenue to Mobileread.

https://www.amazon.com/Hair-Removal-Comprehensive-Unwanted-Handbook-ebook/dp/B083G6YGCG/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=j.+dove&qid=1578506056&sr=8-3

#3  Junket 01-08-2020, 02:28 PM
Quote Dr. Drib
Here's the link that gives revenue to Mobileread.

Mobileread garners revenue on a $0 (free) item? Revenue per item, rather than some percentage?

#4  Dr. Drib 01-08-2020, 04:13 PM
Quote Junket
Mobileread garners revenue on a $0 (free) item? Revenue per item, rather than some percentage?
More importantly, the link should be a full link to Amazon, so that when revenue kicks in to Mobileread there will be no issue.

Presumably, at some later point, the author may decide to make a second post in his thread when this title is no longer free; and unless he corrects his link, the issue will remain. Hence, my post.

Please keep in mind that I no longer participate as a Moderator, due to a realignment of my interests - although I care deeply about Mobileread. For further information, please refer to Issy (an excellent and fair Moderator), or with the crew who assist her.

#5  JSWolf 01-08-2020, 07:13 PM
Quote Dr. Drib
More importantly, the link should be a full link to Amazon, so that when revenue kicks in to Mobileread there will be no issue.

Presumably, at some later point, the author may decide to make a second post in his thread when this title is no longer free; and unless he corrects his link, the issue will remain. Hence, my post.

Please keep in mind that I no longer participate as a Moderator, due to a realignment of my interests - although I care deeply about Mobileread. For further information, please refer to Issy (an excellent and fair Moderator), or with the crew who assist her.
Why not just edit the first post with a correct link?

#6  Glorfindel 01-08-2020, 08:06 PM
Quote JSWolf
Why not just edit the first post with a correct link?
It would seem a bit difficult to do so if one isn't a moderator...?

#7  JSWolf 01-08-2020, 08:10 PM
Quote Glorfindel
It would seem a bit difficult to do so if one isn't a moderator...?
Dr. Dib is a moderator.

#8  jdove 01-10-2020, 05:07 AM
I apologize. I will only use original links from now on.

#9  JSWolf 01-10-2020, 06:05 AM
Quote jdove
I apologize. I will only use original links from now on.
Please edit your link in the first post to change the link.

#10  Glorfindel 01-10-2020, 06:38 AM
Quote JSWolf
Dr. Dib is a moderator.
A careful analysis of his post suggests he isn't anymore, due to a lack of time

Next »  Last »  (1/2)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register