Mobileread
Other Non-Fiction Calender 2007 for Sony Reader
#1  MMascaro 11-12-2006, 11:06 PM
Here is a 2007 calender I made for the Sony Reader. It's a PDF with the first page is a whole year calender. The next six are two months each. I have included the Excel creation file. I run it thru open office to convert it to a PDF. You can edit the Excel to add Appt or such and recompile it to PDF to have a simple scheduler. I am working on a 1/2 month per page version for a more detailed appt calender.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
[rar] reader calendar.rar (51.8 KB, 2071 views)

#2  NatCh 11-12-2006, 11:44 PM
Nice, MMascaro, thanks for sharing your work!

#3  MMascaro 06-11-2007, 09:53 PM
Could whom ever is running the book list add the 2007 calender to the list.

#4  JSWolf 06-11-2007, 11:18 PM
Quote MMascaro
Could whom ever is running the book list add the 2007 calender to the list.
You need to post in the proper forum (Reader Book Uploads) for that. And you need to have your title in the correct format so it can be found easily.

Jon

#5  HarryT 06-12-2007, 02:58 AM
As Jon says, if you upload to "Book Uploads" it will appear in the index automatically. The index works from thread titles - I would suggest calling it something like "Calendar 2007" so it indexes correctly.

#6  JSWolf 06-12-2007, 12:01 PM
Quote HarryT
As Jon says, if you upload to "Book Uploads" it will appear in the index automatically. The index works from thread titles - I would suggest calling it something like "Calendar 2007" so it indexes correctly.
Harry, maybe you could move this thread and make sure the title was correct?

#7  HarryT 06-12-2007, 12:26 PM
Oh I see - hadn't realised that the file was actually attached . Yes, of course I'll move it. Good idea!

#8  HarryT 06-12-2007, 12:29 PM
Done! And thanks too to the original poster for using the phrase "whom ever" so correctly. I sometimes despair that knowledge of the difference between "who" (subject) and "whom" (object) is vanishing from the English language.

Yes I know I'm deeply sad for saying that

#9  Dr. Drib 06-12-2007, 07:30 PM
Also, "whom" is often used as an interrogative.

Simply answer the question and one finds that "whom" is indeed the object of a sentence.

"I am talking to you [Sam, Sandy].

I =subject
you [sam, Sandy] = object

Don

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register