Mobileread
Biography Lawrence, T.E.: 7 Pillars of Wisdom. 29 Mar 07
#1  RWood 03-29-2007, 05:23 PM
Made with BookDesigner

Edit: Here's what happened, I clicked on the upload button and the moving boxes seemed to go ok. I looked at it later and saw the file name at the top of the upload box and thought everything was OK. Hit send and went to dinner. Got back and read NatCh's enlightening post with Bob's translation and reuploaded the file again. Still nothing. Third time is a charm if you read the error messages that say that LRF is an invalid file type so here it is in RAR form. Sorry for the confusion.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
[rar] Seven Pillars of Wisdom.rar (998.9 KB, 2646 views)

#2  NatCh 03-29-2007, 05:36 PM
Uh ... congratulations?

#3  Bob Russell 03-29-2007, 05:48 PM
Heh! NatCh... you always have a way of commenting that makes me crack up.

So.. to translate, you're pointing out that the attachment is missing, right!? ;-)
I'm just surprised you didn't relate the attachment to something, like being tinier than a twig after a long summer day of whittling!

I look forward to the real deal also!

#4  NatCh 03-29-2007, 06:14 PM
"... tinier than a twig ...." -- hey, that's pretty good!

Well, I didn't want to assume that there was supposed to be an attachment, I mean RWood could have intended to discuss some peculiarity in applying BD to The Seven Pillars of Wisdom, for all I know (though I agree that's not the most likely of explanations image »)

#5  Dave Berk 03-30-2007, 04:50 AM
Well, I wasn't familiar with this story. Went to check. Here's What amazon has to say: http://www.amazon.com/Seven-Pillars-Wisdom-T-E-Lawrence/dp/0385418957/

Thanks for uploading, RWood.

In the future, if I may say, it might be a good idea if anyone who uploads a book can add a link to a summary/review/short description of the book. Just a thought .

#6  Alexander Turcic 03-30-2007, 05:03 AM
Quote RWood
Third time is a charm if you read the error messages that say that LRF is an invalid file type so here it is in RAR form. Sorry for the confusion.[/I]
Good point. Since LRF files are generally also compressed, we enabled uploads for them. Max filesize = 5MB. If you want to upload bigger files, ZIP or RAR is the way to go

Perhaps we should write a general guideline for posting/uploading books to streamline the process.

#7  Bob Russell 03-30-2007, 06:50 AM
Got it. Thanks!

#8  NatCh 03-30-2007, 10:06 AM
Sorry, RWood, sometimes I can't resist the call of the smart-aleck.

#9  UncleDuke 03-30-2007, 10:54 AM
Hey, that's the story of Lawrence of Arabia. Great film with Peter O'Tool.

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register