Mobileread
Likebook Muses
#11  Merithyn 08-31-2019, 06:10 PM
Quote truzz82
You can change the background on Nova by using a fullscreen KWGT widget. The process isn't really obvious, and it's kind of time consuming, but there are plenty of KWGT guides on youtube. In case you're wondering it doesn't consume that much battery: I lose 1% battery overnight with wifi off, but it really depends on how you build your widget(s). The app is called KWGT Kustom Widget Maker on the Play Store.

This is my current homescreen.
I managed to install Nova launcher and KWGT and then proceeded with adding kwgt widget with a lot of stacked items on it (image, text with app launch action etc...) but I cannot resize it to full-screen in Nova launcher. There is always a black stripe on the bottom where there used to be quick launch icons.

#12  rvcjew 08-31-2019, 07:23 PM
Quote Merithyn
I managed to install Nova launcher and KWGT and then proceeded with adding kwgt widget with a lot of stacked items on it (image, text with app launch action etc...) but I cannot resize it to full-screen in Nova launcher. There is always a black stripe on the bottom where there used to be quick launch icons.
Is that not the dock that you have no icons on? Did you disable the dock in nova?
Malcolm

#13  ilyats Yesterday, 10:37 AM
In my experience, exporting of drawings from the default Notes Apps on Muses in picture format is buggy and my destroy your notes. (Happily for me there wasn't anything really important there.)

« First  « Prev   (2/2)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register