Mobileread
Likebook Muses
#11  Merithyn 08-31-2019, 06:10 PM
Quote truzz82
You can change the background on Nova by using a fullscreen KWGT widget. The process isn't really obvious, and it's kind of time consuming, but there are plenty of KWGT guides on youtube. In case you're wondering it doesn't consume that much battery: I lose 1% battery overnight with wifi off, but it really depends on how you build your widget(s). The app is called KWGT Kustom Widget Maker on the Play Store.

This is my current homescreen.
I managed to install Nova launcher and KWGT and then proceeded with adding kwgt widget with a lot of stacked items on it (image, text with app launch action etc...) but I cannot resize it to full-screen in Nova launcher. There is always a black stripe on the bottom where there used to be quick launch icons.

#12  rvcjew 08-31-2019, 07:23 PM
Quote Merithyn
I managed to install Nova launcher and KWGT and then proceeded with adding kwgt widget with a lot of stacked items on it (image, text with app launch action etc...) but I cannot resize it to full-screen in Nova launcher. There is always a black stripe on the bottom where there used to be quick launch icons.
Is that not the dock that you have no icons on? Did you disable the dock in nova?
Malcolm

#13  ilyats 10-14-2019, 10:37 AM
In my experience, exporting of drawings from the default Notes Apps on Muses in picture format is buggy and my destroy your notes. (Happily for me there wasn't anything really important there.)

#14  raghavian 11-12-2019, 06:01 AM
Hey Fellow Musers,

New to the forum and just bought a Likebook Muses as well. Has anyone faced issues with the pen? It starts writing well before there is contact with the screen, like about 10-15mm away. I changed the nibs and still the same issue.

#15  Markismus 11-13-2019, 10:48 AM
I see a lot of people who have just bought Muses'. Which seems odd to me, since the Ares just came out.

Is there a reason for preferring the Muses over the Ares?

#16  Eiscomic 12-08-2019, 08:10 AM
Quote raghavian
Hey Fellow Musers,

New to the forum and just bought a Likebook Muses as well. Has anyone faced issues with the pen? It starts writing well before there is contact with the screen, like about 10-15mm away. I changed the nibs and still the same issue.
Yes, i got it and my pen does exactly the same as you mention, also, the battery life is ridiculously short. Went from 80% to 5%, where the device turned itself off in less that 40 minutes, using it for taking notes (i have another pen that works well) . I'm really annoyed and REALLY could use some help here.... thank you in advance.

« First  « Prev   (2/2)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register