Mobileread
Please tell me the Elric Saga by Mike Moorcock is in ebook form
#1  Mrgauth 12-05-2009, 06:35 PM
I have been desperately looking for it for some time. I am very close to pulling the trigger on two hardback volumes that include the first 6 books in the series (the only ones I am interested in), but was hoping I could find them in ebook form first. If not I will HAVE to buy the hardback books as they are among my favorite fantasy books of all time.

I lost my old paperback copies decades back and have been hankering to plow through them again.

Thanks

#2  Moejoe 12-05-2009, 06:45 PM
Diesel seem to have them in various formats (I don't know the series only know it in passing)

Elric at Diesel

EDIT: and it's better to do a full search as that site is a mess and you find even more books than I've pointed out.

#3  desertgrandma 12-05-2009, 06:57 PM
The following are available in Kindle form, so I'm thinking if you search they are out there in your format also.

http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=1260053633/ref=a9_sc_1?ie=UTF8&search-alias=digital-text&field-keywords=michael%20moorcock

#4  Dr. Drib 12-05-2009, 07:02 PM
The "The Stealer of Souls" was a freebie from Sony - but no longer (It was also a freebie from Amazon - but again, no longer.)

Since you have a Sony, the Amazon store will not help you - even if the book WAS a freebie. You need to look for a Sony format or an epub.

Don

#5  desertgrandma 12-05-2009, 07:12 PM
Quote Dr. Drib
The "The Stealer of Souls" was a freebie from Sony - but no longer (It was also a freebie from Amazon - but again, no longer.)

Since you have a Sony, the Amazon store will not help you - even if the book WAS a freebie. You need to look for a Sony format or an epub.

Don
Sorry, I thought I made that clear enough.

#6  TheBlackTiger 12-05-2009, 07:36 PM
Check out scribd.com

#7  BenG 12-06-2009, 09:20 PM
http://inkmesh.com/search/?dv=3&qs=michael+moorcock&ct=eb

#8  Penforhire 12-07-2009, 01:36 PM
I got The Stealer of Souls collection free on my iPhone through Stanza recently. It was especially cool because of the author's added autobiographical essays and artwork that displayed nicely on the iPhone.

#9  Dr. Drib 12-11-2009, 05:59 AM
There is some Elric from Fictionwise and at a good price at this time - until the end of the month, I believe.

If you go that route, buy in Microsoft Reader for your Sony and shift.

Don

#10  Mrgauth 12-11-2009, 08:14 PM
I am buying them all in paper. Found four of the six so far. The only legal ebook Elric ones are just collections of short stories and not the original core 6 novels.

Next »  Last »  (1/8)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register