Mobileread
Audible Escape
#1  booklover6 11-11-2019, 08:28 AM
New thread to post whatever you want about the Audible Escape subscription service!

I love it! Well worth it, especially since I get a lower rate due to being a kindle unlimited subscriber. AE is truly unlimited. (A competing subscription, Scribd, claims to be unlimited, however it is NOT).

In the last couple of days they hosed up the search, though. Used to be you could type in an author's name, and then filter "AE" titles. That filter option is gone. Hopefully it will be restored soon. It was very useful.

Right now I have several titles checked out, but actually listening to a hoopla title. Once I have reached my hoopla limit, I will go back to Anna Hackett's "Hell Squad" series, I think all of them are in AE and they are really good.

There are more books in my WL than I will ever be able to listen to, so I'd say AE is an extremely good value!

#2  issybird 11-11-2019, 08:36 AM
I don't read contemporary romance, but I've noticed that several Victorian novels on my wishlist are available via Audible Escape. If I were in the mood for a Victorian binge, I could see joining up for a couple of months; however, I tend to need to pace myself with the Victorians.

#3  Catlady 11-11-2019, 12:11 PM
What's happened to the splash page for Audible Escape that showed all the categories?

P.S. Never mind; I found it here, with a Google search, not through any Audible link.

#4  booklover6 11-13-2019, 02:18 PM
They fixed the Audible Escape filter. Yay!

#5  booklover6 11-17-2019, 07:32 AM
There are 70 titles by Eve Langlais in Audible Escape. Many of them are very good! I don't care for at least one of her narrators, and there is a series I won't finish. I am now listening to Dragon Squeeze. Good narrator, and funny!

#6  Barbara1955 11-17-2019, 09:16 AM
Quote issybird
I don't read contemporary romance, but I've noticed that several Victorian novels on my wishlist are available via Audible Escape. If I were in the mood for a Victorian binge, I could see joining up for a couple of months; however, I tend to need to pace myself with the Victorians.
Just join for the Free Trail month I did but never found any thing I wanted to listen too. More into Mysteries.

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register