Mobileread
Improvements/bugs/features
#1  dontcrash 10-20-2019, 11:35 AM
Hi!

After downloading and using KOReader, it was immediately a tenfold improvement to viewing PDF files compared to Nickel, I appreciate all the hard work that has gone into the project on Github!
That being said, software is almost never finished, in my free time I will be contributing to KOReader, if you can think of any improvements, bugs or any features you would like to see, please let me know and I will try my absolute best!

#2  Frenzie 10-20-2019, 03:07 PM
Don't forget to browse the issues list.

#3  dontcrash 10-20-2019, 05:54 PM
Quote Frenzie
I wonÂ’t! 😀

#4  pazos 10-20-2019, 06:19 PM
Quote Frenzie
Specially, the "enhancement", "bug" and "help wanted" labels. Have fun and welcome.

#5  roger64 10-22-2019, 10:28 AM
Hi

Can somebody post here the link to report bugs? I think it changed in the last months.

I wanted to report the following bug: when proofreading on a PDF (but I correct later on ePub), I highlight whatever happens to look wrong. The highlighted text is stored with the bookmarks.

If I highlight some words (say a short sentence) it happens quite frequently that some words are glued together in the bookmarks folder. Though it's still readable, it unables me to search the exact words.

#6  Frenzie 10-22-2019, 12:47 PM
Same as always? https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues

#7  roger64 10-22-2019, 01:45 PM
Quote Frenzie
Same as always? https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues
Thank you Frenzie.

Bug report sent #5521

#8  Marinolino 10-23-2019, 05:14 AM
I'd like to see a "zoom out/in" function like in KPV (ex-Koreader for non-touch devices) or "pan the active view" function so that we can move the edge of the text a few milimeters up/down/left/right when needed.

#9  Frenzie 10-23-2019, 05:31 AM
Quote Marinolino
I'd like to see a zoom in/out function like in KPV
As an aside, there is some limited zooming in page flipping mode.

Could you please describe how it worked in KPV?

#10  Marinolino 10-23-2019, 05:48 AM
Quote Frenzie
As an aside, there is some limited zooming in page flipping mode.

Could you please describe how it worked in KPV?
In KPV (Kindle DX) I can zoom out/in using ALT + <> (prev/next page) buttons, by predefined zoom step e.g. 16 %. (using SHIFT + <> buttons for zoom step decrease/increase)

I can pan the active view using joypad stick (moving it up/down/left/right), also by predifined panning step e.g. 60 pixels.

SHIFT + left/right would decrease/increase predifined x panning step.

SHIFT + up/down would decrease/increase y panning step.

Next »  Last »  (1/2)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register