Mobileread
[Kindle PW] Calibre is not adding page numbers
#1  Solvian 11-20-2019, 04:51 PM
I've had an error with the page adding plugin in Calibre. Everytime I send a book to my Kindle Paperwhite 2, it doesn't show the page numbers at all. I made sure the format I had was correct, and the plugin was activated.

Thanks.

#2  ChipAHoy 11-30-2019, 11:46 AM
I would be interested in finding out how to show page numbers on my ebooks, too.

#3  JSWolf 11-30-2019, 01:20 PM
Quote Solvian
I've had an error with the page adding plugin in Calibre. Everytime I send a book to my Kindle Paperwhite 2, it doesn't show the page numbers at all. I made sure the format I had was correct, and the plugin was activated.

Thanks.
This plugin is not needed because Calibre can generate page numbers for Kindle eBooks. It's possible that this plugin no longer works correctly with the new Calibre 4.x. So for anyone that has this plugin installed, please remove it.

In order to get Calibre to send page numbers for Kindle eBooks, you have to go into the plugins and configure the Kindle 2/3/4/Touch/Paperwhite/Voyage Device Interface. I have t configured to Accurate and I have have it set to use a custom column if I want to set the max number of pages.

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register